Offshore Quality Inspector
Offshore Quality Inspector required for the monitoring and documentation of the electrical installation, commissioning and maintenance of multiple offshore installations.
Candidate will be responsible to:
– Improve the QS concept.
– Do the final inspection with the customer and the statistic’s.
– Submit weekly and monthly quality reports.
– Verify availability of contracts quality.
– Offshore Quality Inspector should be educated to a degree level (electrical engineering).
– Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
– BOSIET, HUET and Offshore Medical are required.
– A good understanding of English is essential; Russian speaking is an advantage.