Project Manager, Offshore Projects
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager Offshore Projects. This is a permanent position.
– overall responsible for a project;
– responsible for the Safe execution of the work, in accordance with our Clients’ QHSE standards and rulings;
– manage and control all contractual, technical and operational issues;
– issue and manage subcontracts for the work;
– prepare and control the project budget;
– responsible for the project planning;
– manage procurement;
– be the sole point of contact for the client and liaise with them on contractual, commercial and operational issues.
– Bsc./Msc. degree (i.e. Mechanical, Civil or Offshore Engineering);
– 8 years project management experience in the marine or offshore industry;
– experience in the offshore oil and gas industry is essential;
– proven project management skills;
– good knowledge of rules & regulations (applicable to offshore installation jobs);
– fully conversant in English & Russian (verbally and in writing);
– pro-active manager.