Our client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator to join leading Oil & Gas Company on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be providing the primary focal point for internal coordination and external interface of all administrative activities on the project.
• Coordinating and leading the efforts of a distributed team of personal assistants and administrators in providing all administrative support to the department.
• Oversee the performance of all administrative staff and contribute to staff development and performance improvement.
• Developing, producing and maintaining administrative plans, procedures and calendars and assisting in the preparation of data for management presentations, proposals and tenders.
• Co-ordinating and controlling on an ongoing basis the availability, allocation and usage of office space, equipment, IT infrastructure and supporting services necessary to provide operational facilities for the project team over the life of the project.
• Coordinating all support for the relocation and business travel of project personnel including permits, governmental or administrative authorizations, visa formalities and clearances, and local tax compliance and obligations via other departments, the EPC Contractors and/or any third party providers.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification; higher post graduate degree related to maritime field projects would be advantageous.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience involved in the execution of major projects related to maritime field.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a senior supervisory position representing the administrative function at a senior level.
• Familiar with supporting distributed project teams and with the mobilization and establishment of remote offices and effective communications infrastructures.
• Good experience within the administration of minor contracts and general project administration.
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Mandatory fluent in English & Russian (writing and speaking).